Lady from Murgod

Lady from Murgod

Monday, June 20, 2011

Meandering mind ....

Hi!  My name is Sharmila and i am from India ...I 've been in Muscat in the Sultanate of Oman for almost 10 years now ...Muscat (Arabic: مسقط, Masqaṭ) is the capital of Oman.. It  is  a neat and clean town surrounded by mountains on all sides ...The plethora of Mountains ,Souks( markets) ,Beaches , Museums , Restaurents etal make Oman an interesting place to live .. I will take u on a pictorial tour of Muscat soon ...:)

Let me first tell u about my home town Goa...
 

1 comment:

  1. Well ,GOA ! What can i say about this haven ..:)...Its Temples..Churches ...Beaches ..r simply awe inspiring ...The Rich Flora and Fauna ,thanks to the Western ghats which form most of East Goa is an added treat to the locals and visitors alike ...

    ReplyDelete